Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thank you... Jillian?

Today was weigh in day and I'm pretty happy with the results. It first said 238.6 and then I got 238.8, so I went with the higher just to be safe! (I don't want to sabotage next weeks weigh in.)
So do I thank Jillian. I did do her dvd again last night, shortly after I went to the GYM! Yes, you heard me correctly... I worked out twice yesterday! Granted the gym was just a quick cardio visit. Steven (the boy) and I decided to hit it fast before he had to get ready for work. But I am still impressed with the fact that I pushed myself to do the dvd after I had worked out.
I had a delish dinner last night. I really didn't feel like cooking so I figured oatmeal would be a good choice. I had plenty of calories left so I would have been able to fix it up anyway I wanted! So I made a cup of oatmeal (very large portion I found out... and I did lose some in the microwave from overflowage lol) and I added a little bit of light brown sugar, cinnamon, and a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a dash of splenda (so I didn't have to add more brown sugar) And let me tell you... It was amazing. I couldn't come close to finishing it though!
Alright well I don't think I have much else exciting to say.
Have a good day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weigh in! That oatmeal sounds amazing and I too have problems microwaving oatmeal lol.

    ReplyDelete