Thursday, February 24, 2011

Late night meal and good news!

I've been absent!! At the same time I haven't had much to report.. so I guess my blogs wouldn't have been exciting anyways.
I was bad and ate my dinner at 11pm this evening. Apparently I lost track of time. I got out of work at 8, and of course went right into cleaning because our place is a mess. After I got everything done I decided it would be good to workout before I crash because I'm exhausted. I really need to get better at the whole sleep thing because I know it helps in this process. The night before last I worked a 13hr shift on 3hrs of sleep (NOT a good idea!!) So that's what I'm going to work on- making time for myself to sleep. Hopefully that will make me feel better AND reflect in the scale!
I'm nervous about my weigh in on Saturday.. I've decided to try to lose 2.5lbs a week because my first mini goal is to be in onederland by my birthday in June (another ~38lbs to lose). I'm nervous about this goal because obviously the more you lose the harder it  is, so I hope it's not too unrealistic. What do you all think?
I got great news this week!! First I find out my favorite band is playing at our House of Blues which means I don't have to travel to see them! Yay! (Go Rise Against, I <3 you lol). And we also found out that 4 of our friends are coming during spring break in March! Even though they're "the guys" and my boyfriends friends I really am excited. They're all goofballs and we always have a blast when we all hangout. Of course I work long shifts everyday they will be here so it will only leaves nights for me to hang with all of them.. a little bummed about that but hopefully that means I'll stay on track with my eating and exercise.
Alright, well I'm going to get off so I can hit the sack!  Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my goal is to be in onederland by June or July and I also have about 38 pounds to lose. :) Nice to know I've got just about the same exact goal as someone else! I don't think it's unrealistic, as long as we stick to it and keep pushin' and don't give up... we got this! I think 2.5lb a week is totally do-able. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally lose 2.5 pounds a week. It's completely realistic. Maybe when 'the guys' come out you could all do something active together (basketball, volleyball, hiking.. etc)

    ReplyDelete