Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh girl scouts....

So the boy picked up Eddy's Slow Churned Girl Scout Somoas ice cream. OMG It's delicious! I just sent a text message to Steven saying that I now want to mug a Girl Scout... and I'm not lying. I want the cookies now. Bad. How can everything be fine one second and the next I feel like I can eat a house full of sugar?! I've been lucky and haven't been itching to eat anything too bad. When counting calories I just leave myself some room if I want this or that or something sweet etc.. but tonight I just can't get a grip! I thought the ice cream would be a good idea but instead it just has me craving for more. I'm trying to tell myself.. look at the progress you've made.. you don't want to go back to how you used to be- but honestly. Yes. I. Do!! I want to have a nice box of girl scout cookies to eat!! Lol. I may not eat the whole thing which I could do in a night easily before.. but I'd like the option  to have them without stressing about my arm flub, fourteen chins or ass! I want a diet hall-pass! Of course I won't allow myself that because I really hate re-losing weight I have gained back.. but if the hall-pass came with no repercussions I would definitely take it. Is it bad that I don't feel guilty for these feelings? Ohhhhh well!!

So I got a good workout on the elliptical today. (Good for me at least, that thing kicks my ass!!) I've decided to take a Shred break. I need to make a Dr's appt because I believe I injured my knee doing the video. I made sure I had good form, I just believe (because of a problem I have with my foot) that the muscles in my legs aren't strong enough (because of some deterioration) to support my knee.. so I'll see what the doctor says. I'm hoping that I can build the muscle back up with some physical therapy.. keep your fingers crossed because I'm actually scared they're going to tell me that I can't get my muscle tone back. Ah, ok I'm not going to stress about that now!

So my eating today was horrible. I think I reached my calories but not in a good way. I had an orange for breakfast. Some of the babies food for lunch (not literally baby food, I ate the crust from their toast and some extra cheese I cut, and some fruit.) Then when I got home I had 2 Kashi whole grain blueberry waffles with light cream cheese on top and then the ice cream which gave me horrible images of stealing from little girls! Lol. So I had absolutely no veggies, and I really didn't eat much food. Tsk Tsk. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Goodnight all :)

1 comment: