Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cleaning.. cleaning.. and more cleaning.

That was my Sunday. I usually clean a bit on every day off just so nothing piles up or so I don't feel overwhelmed.. but I wanted everything done today. Tomorrow we're getting a new TV delivered and I am SO excited. I'm not a big TV watcher (I do have my shows..) But it was just really hard to go from an HDTV back to a crappy tube TV (our last one we had to send back because it started messing up on the last day of our warranty!) So tomorrow I will probably gush about the -hopefully- beautiful TV.
So I cleaned so I didn't have much to worry about after work other than being able to get it hooked up because my honey won't be home. I'm actually excited to try Shred on it!! It'll be awesome to be able to just turn the TV because it swivels, unlike having to big the big ass tube TV up just so I can see it in the open area of our living room.
I had a lazy eating day and I'm hoping it's not going to have negative results on the scale. I didn't drink enough water and I only had two servings of veggies in my big salad for lunch. I made oatmeal for breakfast AND dinner. I think I'm addicted to it. Bad, or good? I'm not sure. I think I need to find a different sweetener though, having brown sugar twice a day probably isn't too smart.
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. It's always exciting getting new electronics especially if they swivel lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oatmeal too! But with tons of butter and sugar...not the best thing to eat huh lol...that's why I'm so fat now lol...I do want to try oatmeal with honey and stivia instead. I read somewhere it was pretty good that way and not as bad for you. We'll see lol

    ReplyDelete