Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forgot ...

I forgot to tell some very exciting news yesterday!! So I weighed in and I have now officially lost 30lbs!!! I'm so happy. Another 30 and I'll be in ONEderland. I can't wait to never see a 2 on the scale ever again. Still a ways away but I'll get there!
I brought food with me to work today so I'm hoping for a success. I am going to a birthday party tonight though, hopefully the food options there are reasonable so I don't end the day horribly. I made two dozen cupcakes for it last night though and didn't have one (I did have frosting though.. I'll admit it). But I am proud. There were even three extra that didn't fit in the tray I'm brining over and instead of leaving them for me to eat I rearranged to MAKE them fit.
Well wish me luck for tonight!!! I'll keep you posted on how it goes :)

Also I asked if anyone uses a heart rate monitor a while back but didn't get responses back on that post.. so I'm going to ask again just in case it was missed. And if no one uses them I'll have to figure something else out! Lol. Do you use a heart rate monitor? What kind? What do you think about it?

Have an awesome day!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's a wonderful milestone!

    I don't use a heart rate monitor but it's probably a good idea to use one if you are doing some strenuous exercising.

    Oh, and I wish I had someone near me to exercise with too. It was cool when my sister started dieting because we would walk or go to my friend's apt gym or something every day...but my sis quit her diet.. so it's just me.

    ReplyDelete