Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doing alright

So I havent been 100% on plan, but havent been doing horrible either. Ever since one slip up last week I havent been able to completely get my head in the game. I've been good at drinking my water and eating fruit... but I have been really snacky. This is going to be a quick post bc I am on my phone and hate posting through here. I have been reading all of your blogs which is probably the only reason I havent complely gone off the deep end! You all inspire me. I will get back in this full force; I need to. Especially my exercise.. I've totally been slacking on that. I'll keep you posted

<3 Tamara

1 comment:

  1. I have been slacking on my exercise too, horribly! I've got to change that this week, even if I just go walking every day. Don't let the slip up ruin you though, and just snack on healthier things! You'll get back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete