Monday, March 7, 2011

Quick Post

I am absolutely exhausted so this will be quick.
Saturday's weigh in I was down 1.6lbs ... after a rough week I expected that. Thankfully I had a loss though. I am very grateful for that!!
I had a doctors appt on Friday and I was told to up my calories by 300. I'm stressed about this a little because I really don't want this to jeopardize my weight loss, but I don't want under eating to jeopardize my health so I am definitely going to give it a go. Because of my goal for a 2.5lb a week loss, I might play around with my calories if increasing them by 300 isn't pretty on the scale. We'll see! (I'll keep you posted on how it goes)
I'm going to bed because the yawns won't stop.. I'll be a better blogger on more sleep!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment