Friday, March 11, 2011

I need to get with the program..

I need to get my head back in the game. I've been absent, kind of.. I have google reader on my phone so I am up to date with all the blogs I follow, but I haven't been on to post myself. I have felt so out of it the last few days.. I don't feel the motivation I felt in the first couple weeks. My eating hasn't been great, neither has my working out. I have been eating within calories, but I feel like most of what I'm eating are empty calories. It's like I have one real meal and the rest is just snacking, therefore I always feel hungry. I feel guilty admitting things like this! I feel like even though I'm within my calories I'm still failing. I know I need to make my calories worth it, I need my proteins and good carbs.. I need to get full with the right foods. So tomorrow I have my weekly weigh in, and hopefully I'll report good news about my eating. I am off to an alright start, I've had water and a big bowl of fruit for breakfast.
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Tamara - thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I use a Polar HRM, F6, I believe. But there are newer models than that right now. I bought mine 2 years ago, so it's a little old. But I love it! Go to their website & check it out. You can also go to overstock.com & find great deals on HRMs.

    ReplyDelete