Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lost

So I'm totally not with it. I'm slacking on my posts and slacking everywhere else too. Saturday's weigh-in was 229.4, but the twenties were short lived. The only reason I saw it in the first place is because I wasn't feeling well the night before and practically skipped dinner. Since then it's been horrible. My eating an exercise is not happening the way it should. Monday I went to a family party and was completely off. I didn't eat a lot but I didn't eat the right things. The worst part is I didn't track anything. I need to get my head in the game. I can't just give up, yet that's what I'm feeling. Now to hit my goal I need to average 3lbs a week. That's rough because the lower I fall the harder that 3lb loss will be. I am trying to stay positive and will do the best I can from here on out regardless what the scale says. So far today I've had a fiber one 90 calorie bar and lots of water. Once I feed and get the boys down for their nap I will make myself a big bowl of oatmeal and have already planned tuna for my meal after that. I'm only drinking water. And a lot of it. And will chew gum while feeding the boys so I can't munch on their food. No slip ups. I will get back in this race now. No waiting and no complaining. I wont see good news on the scale unless I work for it.
How do you all jump back on track after a few trying days? I need all the help and support possible, if you have any advice!
Thanks!
Xo Tamara

3 comments:

  1. I like to reread my early blog posts, to remind myself of why I started in the first place. It helps me ...a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Kris said. It does help to go back and remind yourself. But also, I found that if I go to the mirror and look at myself...take a HARD look, and remind myself "This is for ME!!" Sometimes it's not a day-to-day thing. Sometimes it's hour-to-hour.

    Remember that you're stronger than your weight & YOU are in control!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make exercise plans with a friend so I know I can't back out. If I am working out, then I tend to eat better too! Good luck - I know its so hard!

    ReplyDelete